Florida Rural Legal Services helps our clients with civil cases and questions regarding housing.

Our lawyers and staff can educate you about your rights as tenants, negotiating settlements on your behalf, and providing representation in court. The services we provide depend on each person’s unique needs.

See below for specifics on how we can assist you.

If you need our help, please call 1-888-582-3410 to see if you qualify for our services.

If you are able to support our services, donate here.

 If you can provide Pro Bono assistance, click here.

FRLS helps individuals with the following issues

  • Landlord who shut utilities off or change the locks without court authorization
  • Public Housing/Subsidized Housing/Low Income Tax Credit Property Issues
  • Mortgage Foreclosure/Homeowner’s Association/Condo Association Foreclosure
  • Breaking the Lease/Termination of Tenancy by the Tenant
  • Terminations of Tenancy
  • Landlord refusing to make repairs
  • Tenant in foreclosed rentals
  • Evictions