Florida Rural Legal Services is committed to providing high-quality civil legal services to address the special legal needs of migrant and seasonal farmworkers throughout Florida.

Our lawyers and staff represent individual farmworkers and their families, advising them about their legal rights and helping them get what the law requires. These services include helping workers settle wage claims, as well as improve and/or maintain farmworker housing, unemployment compensation, and other issues that affect the day-to-day lives of farmworkers in Florida.

See below for specifics on how we can assist you.

If you need our help, please call 1-855-771-3077 to see if you qualify for our services.

If you are able to support our services, donate here.

 If you can provide Pro Bono assistance, click here.


FRLS helps individuals with the following issues

  • 1-90 Forms
  • T-Visas
  • U-Visa
  • N-400 forms when naturalization is required for application for SSI.
  • 1-130 petitions for immediate family members including parents.
  • Unaccompanied Minor who is victim of human trafficking or related crime to aid in getting lawful status