Florida Rural Legal Services offers legal services to help low-income individuals and families get the public benefits that they are eligible for.
If you need help with applying for government benefits or have been denied benefits, our lawyers and staff may be able to assist you.
We provide representation to eligible clients, working with them in negotiations with government agencies, administrative hearings or appeals in court.
See below for specifics on how we can assist you.
If you need our help, please call 1-800-277-7680 to see if you qualify for our services.
If you are able to support our services, donate here.
If you can provide Pro Bono assistance, click here.
FRLS helps individuals with the following issues
- Unemployment Compensation Denials
- Social Security-SSA/SSI/SSI Denial of Application/Terminations/Overpayments
- Food Stamps- Denial of Application/Terminations/Overpayments
- TANF (Welfare)-Denial of Application/Terminations/Overpayments
- Veteran’s Benefits- Denial of Application/Terminations/Overpayments
- Medicaid or Medical Needy Coverage- Denials and Terminations
- Medicare Coverage issues
- Medicaid Trusts
- Med Waiver and/or I Budget Benefit Denials
- FEMA Benefits-Denial/Overpayment
- Pension/Insurance Policy Claims