• Engaging and inspiring staff, Board members, and other stakeholders in the development and implementation of that mission;
• Serving as an effective ambassador for FRLS and nurturing collaborative relationships with funders, bar leaders, private donors, and community, business, and civic organizations throughout the service area;
• Holding a vision for FRLS’ future including services to clients, staffing, structure, and technology;
• Fostering diversity throughout FRLS’ staff and Board, and promoting a culture of mutual respect, equity, inclusion, and teamwork;
• Ensuring FRLS’ financial health and stability through sound financial planning and management systems, and compliance with funder expectations and contractual and grant requirements;
• Actively leading a diversified resource development program including individual and corporate gifts, foundation grants, and government grants and contracts.
Acting Executive Director
Chief Development Officer
Community Outreach Director
Communications & Marketing Director
Pro Bono Manager
Client and Applicant Grievance Procedure
The information provided on this website does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, all information, content, and materials available on this site are for general informational purposes only.