• Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

  • In which counties do you provide services?

    We provide service in the 13 counties listed below and to farmworkers throughout the state of Florida.

    • Charlotte County
    • DeSoto County
    • Glades County
    • Hardee County
    • Hendry County
    • Highlands County
    • Indian River County
    • Lee County
    • Martin County
    • Okeechobee County
    • Palm Beach County
    • Polk County
    • St. Lucie County
    If you are not in one of the counties that we serve and not a farmworker, go to Florida LawHelp to find other providers that may be able to help you.

    What types of legal issues can you help with?

    Go to the FRLS Services page to learn about our services. We do not provide services for criminal issues.

    Who is eligible for services?

    Eligibility is based on a number of factors. The only way to know if you are eligible is to apply for services.

  • How do I apply for services?

    You can call us or apply online. Go to the Apply for Services page for more information.

    Are your services free?

    Yes, our services are free.

    Can you assist Spanish speakers?

    Yes, we have Spanish speakers on our staff. Hablamos Español.

    Where are your offices?

    We have offices located in:

    • Belle Glade
    • Fort Myers
    • Fort Pierce
    • Immokalee
    • Lakeland
    • Punta Gorda
    • Riviera Beach / West Palm Area
    Go to the Contact page for information about each location.