All positions will remain open until filled, but we will review applicants on a rolling basis. Applicants are encouraged to apply early for consideration. Please submit all application materials as soon as possible.
Location: Lakeland, FL | Full-Time Position
Please review the specific job posting for more details. Salary $30,000-65,000. Apply Below.
Florida Rural Legal Services Inc is seeking a well-motivated and dedicated ERP Administrator who will be responsible for the overall management of the production FRLS (ERP) systems. The individual will ensure the system stability, availability and that identified stakeholders are knowledgeable and well informed, and that FRLS goals and requirements are met within budget. Work is reviewed through observations, conferences and written reports for results obtained. Work is performed under nominal direction with considerable latitude in the use of initiative and independent judgment. Position develops solutions to non-routine issues, without appreciable guidance from others and exercises significant latitude in determining best approaches to critical assignments.
• Serves as the primary Liaison to FRLS Managed Service Provider(s), and primary contact for ERP projects.
• Develops the project support, implementation, and strategy, including project plan and milestones, responsible for planning, coordinating, implementing, communicating essentials, and supporting the ERP system.
• Directs and supervises the acquisition, development, testing, implementation, enhancement, and maintenance of FRLS agency specific custom and package applications, providing efficient and effective applications to all FRLS offices.
• Analyzes system problems and sets priorities between different alternatives and deliverables.
• Supports strategic planning activities and discussions by providing analysis and recommendations on business requirements to improve effectiveness and efficiency of information systems and applications.
• Collaborates with stakeholders to gather and document operational and functional requirements and translate them into operational solutions.
• Leads and directs a group of cross-functional departmental representatives, and subject matter experts.
• Creates and documents use cases and business requirements needed to develop business solutions.
• Assists with development, deployment, and maintenance of applications.
• Assists with design and execution of a company-wide data architecture program.
• Defines and coordinates Documentation and Testing Activities.
• Effectively and positively represents FRLS in delivering and performing work with colleagues and clients, irrespective of gender, race, religion, age, disability, political affiliation or belief, or sexual orientation.
• Establish and maintain effective and professional relationships with work colleagues, supervisors, and managers.
• Other related duties as assigned.
• Reviews and evaluates work methods and procedures and meets with management staff to identify and resolve problems.
• Assesses and monitors workload; identifies opportunities for improvement and implements changes.
• Selects, trains, motivates, and evaluates personnel; provides or coordinates staff training; works with employees to correct deficiencies.
• Forecast of funds needed for equipment, materials, and supplies; implements budgetary adjustments as appropriate and necessary.
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in Computer Science, or related field; plus three (3) years of progressively responsible experience involving Technical Management, Engineering Project Management, ERP and project analysis or closely related; or an equivalent combination of education, certification, training and/or experience.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field; plus, three (3) years of progressively responsible experience involving Technical Management, Engineering Project Management, ERP and project analysis or closely related; or an equivalent combination of education, certification, training and/or experience.
Florida Rural Legal Services, Inc., does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other characteristic protected by federal, state of local law.
Submit Your Application
The information provided on this website does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, all information, content, and materials available on this site are for general informational purposes only.